Scroll down to register.
Why: Music lessons give students opportunities:
- to glorify God
- to develop musical skills and literacy
- to strengthen academic and social skills
- to grow in confidence and creativity
- to express themselves through music
- to prepare for life
- to have fun!
What: During each semester, students will receive at least 12 private (1-on-1), 30-minute music lessons.
These will be held virtually over Zoom or Google Meet until it is possible to hold lessons in person.
Who: Students in grades 3-8
Cost: $20 paid before each month, Sept. - May ($180 for the year)
OR $75 paid before each semester ($150 for the year)
Financial Aid: Please contact Mr. Poston if your family will need financial aid to make lessons possible. Need-Based Scholarship Form
A Note about Jr. Vikings Band: Please note that the Jr. Vikings band program is a separate program offered by Wisconsin Lutheran High School to students in grades 5-8. Please see this page for more information.
Instrument rental or purchase: If you will need to rent or purchase an instrument, please speak with Mr. Poston for tips and recommendations.
Steps in the enrollment process:
- Step 1 - Register - A parent/guardian fills out the online registration form (preferred method) or delivers the paper registration form to Mr. Poston.
- Step 2 - Meet - Mr. Poston sets up a brief meeting or video call with the parent/guardian to complete the enrollment process.
- Step 3 - Schedule - Mr. Poston communicates with the student’s teacher about the student's schedule and then contacts the parent/guardian to confirm enrollment and the lesson schedule.
- Step 4 - Begin - A parent/guardian makes the first tuition payment. Lessons begin!
Click here to read our Music Lesson Policies.
Click here to register for music lessons.