Scroll down to register.
Why: Music lessons give students opportunities:
- to glorify God
- to develop musical skills and literacy
- to strengthen academic and social skills
- to grow in confidence and creativity
- to express themselves through music
- to prepare for life
- to have fun!
What: During each semester, students will receive either 14 private (1-on-1), 25-minute music lessons,
OR 11 private, 30-minute music lessons, depending on their lesson day.
Who: Students in grades 3-8
Cost: Registration/book fee: $20 per student, maximum $40 per family
Tuition: $20 per month (8 months), or $70 per semester
Financial Aid: Please speak to Mr. Poston if your family will need financial aid to make lessons possible.
A Note about Jr. Vikings Band: Please note that the Jr. Vikings band program is a separate program offered by Wisconsin Lutheran High School to students in grades 5-8. Please see this page for more information and a link to the band's website.
Steps in the enrollment process:
- Step 1 - Register - A parent/guardian fills out the online registration form (preferred method) or delivers the paper registration form to Mr. Poston.
- Step 2 - Meet - Mr. Poston sets up a brief meeting with the parent/guardian to complete the enrollment process. The registration/book fee is due by this meeting.
- Step 3 - Schedule - Mr. Poston communicates with the student’s teacher about the student's schedule and then contacts the parent/guardian to confirm enrollment and the lesson schedule.
- Step 4 - Begin - A parent/guardian makes the first tuition payment. Lessons begin!
Click here to read our Music Lesson Policies.
After registering below, please click here to RSVP for a required parent meeting.