Wednesday, April 1, 2020 by Kevin Poston | Uncategorized
Hello, current piano lesson families! The following actions are needed if you are interested in the online piano lessons we are offering.
Note: We have decided to offer these online lessons free of charge to our current lesson families for the month of April.
- Please check that you are able to log in to this site to access your My Music Staff Student Portal and that your contact info is up-to-date and your account balance is paid.
(If you need the Student Portal login invitation sent again, please let me know.)
Please fill out this signup to pick a lesson time: bit.ly/alsonlinelessons
- Please make sure you have a keyboard/piano available. If you need one, a few options are listed below.
- Please make sure your student will be able to access the Zoom website or app for their online lessons.
Some options for those who need a keyboard/piano:
- Order a keyboard online.
- Rent a keyboard or digital piano (free delivery and rent-to-own included).
- Go to www.brassbellmusic.com and select "Rentals"
- Select "Brass Bell" as your school district
- Select "Keyboard" or "Digital Piano"
- Complete the rental process
- If you are committed to continuing lessons but are unable to rent or purchase an instrument at this time, please reach out--I may be able to help in some way.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns. Call, text, or email me anytime.
May God comfort and encourage you with his promises of his presence and deliverance during these challenging times. Know that Dr. Henkel and I, and your whole Atonement family, love you deeply and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
In Christ's love,